MISSION AND VALUES
To improve people’s lives by developing
forest products for the challenges of a
OUR CUSTOMERS' SUCCESS
Customers are the essence of our business, their success ensures our success.
Every element of our organization has a supplier and a customer. We strive to build positive business relationships with our suppliers and are 100 percent committed o customer satisfaction.
• We believe in a customer-focused approach throughout the entire organization (internal and external).
• We provide strategic solutions for our customers for sustainable growth and profitability.
• We hold ourselves accountable to provide our customers the highest level of quality and service.
• We have a passion and enthusiasm to create an environment to be the supplier of choice for the customer.
ALWAYS A PRIORITY
We place people's safety first in all our desicions. Only then do we consider that our work is well done. Our goal is zero accidents.
• We operate a safe, clean, and environmentally responsible business.
• We care about each other and have the courage to deal with safety issues honestly and timely.
• We are committed to ensuring everyone goes home safely at the end of every day.
WE WORK WITH PASSION
We take on challenges and work with passion, putting all our effort into fulfilling them. At ARAUCO-North America we are honest and hard-working people and we keep our word.
• We are open and honest and deal ethically with our teammates and partners.
• We value everyone’s input.
• We believe all people are equally valuable and will treat each individual with the highest level of dignity and respect.
• Our decisions will add value and will be oriented to continually improving the business.
• In our organization - everyone will participate and everyone will lead.
• We operate with a positive and “can do” attitude.
• We have the discipline to utilize formalized business systems to drive results.
Excellence and Innovation
WE WANT TO BE BETTER
We’re leaders in our enterprises because we challenge our
abilities. We set demanding goals for ourselves and we’re efficient and innovating in reaching them.
• We execute priority items in a timely manner. Results matter to us.
• We encourage initiative and learn from our mistakes.
• We strive to be recognized as a reliable and high quality producer.
• We measure and communicate the key factors that influence our business improvement.
• We operate in a collaborative, team environment - whenever possible.
TOGETHER WE'RE MORE
We respect people and we value each and everyone’s contribution. By working as a team, we move forward faster and reach higher. We recognize our shortcomings and ask for help when we need to.
• We empower team members and expect them to run and improve the business.
• We work together to identify areas of possible improvement. We ask for and embrace help from across company to solve these problems.
• We share and utilize what we learn with our teammates, partners and other company operations.
• We acknowledge and celebrate when we have success.
• We hire and retain high quality individuals who embrace our culture.
• We train, grow, and support our teammates.
WE RESPECT OUR SURROUNDINGS
AND CREATE VALUE
We work with a long term vision in mind. We respect our neighbors and the environment, and contribute to social well-being around us.
• We actively strive to show our commitment and teamwork within the communities in which we live and work.
• We will be responsive to needs of our neighbors and our community and develop positive relationships with them.
• We recognize that our teammates are our community.
• We are responsible stewards of our environment and will comply with all regulatory and legal requirements.
Code of Ethics
ARAUCO Code of Ethics
North American Code of Ethics Supplement